On behalf of an international player in the authentication of both people and goods, Progressive is currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment.
.NET Developer: The project
As a .NET developer, you will use your experience in innovative projects in a multicultural environment.
This project will enable you to use your skills on/to:
- Development of new applications and improvement of existing applications
- Testing programs to ensure that the desired improvements and adaptations are met
- Coaching more junior people
- Improving development methods and work procedures
- Keep up with new technologies and apply them in innovative ways
.NET developer: The profile
Here are the requirements needed for this position:
- At least 3-5 years spent in an application development function in complex, tailor-made software technology engineering
- Proven experience of Scrum methodology
- Previous experience in engineering deployment of supply chain solutions is a big plus
- Good analytical and solving abilities
- Languages: Fluent in English (oral and written) and minimum French or Dutch
.NET developer: The mission
In this role, you will become part of a successful market leader that is growing, be part of the Software Development team and you will be reporting directly to the Application Manager
- Starting date: ASAP
- Position: Freelance (1year+) or Permanent
- Location : Brussels
- Project: work on the edge of new technologies (multiplatform, multi-technology solution environments)
Apply now online for the role of a .NET Developer or send your CV to Phi-Long Huynh via h.phi-longhuynh(A)progressiverecruitment.com.
Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Phi-Long Huynh on 02.203.99.00.
Keywords: .NET developer, C#, SQL Server, Unit Testing, webAPI, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, IT.