Sr IT Project Manager - SAP SuccessFactors
Reporting to the Global Corporate Services ITS Program Delivery team, this position will be responsible for the leadership and management of Employee Lifecycle global projects (specifically, a major HR Transformation project implementing SuccessFactors - Employee Central and Payroll Integration of non-SAP vendors) in an SAP cloud environment.
This is a high-profile, multi-year, multi-phase project. The expectation is that this position will lead as well as manage all project activities utilizing the LYB Project Management methodology, processes and procedures.
This position also ensures the successful transfer of knowledge from the project team to the post-implementation support organization and all employees affected by the implementation.
The position works closely with business and IT technical teams, serving as an expert project manager resource. This is a position of influence, negotiation and expectation management:
* Maintains complete autonomy for the management of the project to meet the needs of the business, as outlined in the business case and articulated by the steering committee
* Leads project team members and core team meetings
* Maintains and controls the project budget, schedule and resources
* Responsible for project planning, resource allocation, steering committee communication and team organizational structure management
* Responsible for project communications
* Responsible for vendor management
* Manages project scope, risk and issue resolution
* Responsible for quality of project deliverables
* Responsible for ensuring that the project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case and that it meets the reasonable expectations of end users
* Must have senior communication skills with executive presence skills and influence Primary Contacts
* Line-of-business managers for business users affected by the project
* IT line managers for all IT associates involved in the selection, design, implementation, rollout and/or update of business applications
* IT Developers and Testers
* Business stakeholders
* Heads of governance bodies needed to make the necessary decisions
* Hardware, software and service vendors
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field. MBA a plus.
* 10 to 15 years of IT and industry related experience with large, global organizations. A minimum of 8 years in a project management role, managing medium to large global teams.
* Experience managing a full implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. Implementation with other modules is a plus (Recruiting, Learning Management, Performance and Goal Management, Onboarding and Succession Planning).
* Experience working with SAP/Non-SAP integration
* Experience in formal PMO delivery methodologies
* Project Management certification; PMP certification from the Project Management Institute preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.