Job Title: Electrical Technician
Salary: up to $30 per hour
Schedule: M-F, 8hr day, 40hr week with potential for OT
Location: Houston, Tx
Contract Length: 2 years
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for an electrical technician to work for one of the world's biggest oil and gas companies based in Houston, Texas. If you want to work for an amazing company with very quick progression and great benefits apply here. This company is one that is multinational with an annual revenue of over $ 20 billion per annum, they have facilities worldwide and are one of the front runners in their established industry.
For this position you will need to hit the ground running as no training will be given so previous experience working with PC boards is essential. You will be working alongside 2 other assemblers in one of the many facilities.
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Under direct supervision, exercises some judgment in the assembly of prototype PC boards and conducting basic functional testing of existing electrical and/or electronics equipment.
- All work is assigned, monitored, and reviewed by immediate supervisor.
- May assist in the wiring and assembly of electrical and/or electronics equipment.
- Through reliability training, becomes aware of reliability and safety issues.
- Complies with Halliburton HSE and Service Quality requirements.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- May assemble prototype PC boards.
- Performs functional and environmental testing of existing and new electrical and/or electronics circuits.
- Troubleshoots simple to moderately complex circuits.
- May wire and assemble downhole and surface tools or equipment.
- Read and interprets basic electrical and/or electronics schematics.
- Supports engineers, manufacturing and field as required.
- Complies with reliability and safety issues.
- May be required to travel.
- Learns and utilizes project management skills in the organization and execution of project assignments as necessary.
The main requirements of a electrical technician that would make you a great fit for this
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an Associate's degree in a related field of science or through 2 years minimum experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or field operations capacity.
- Previous experience with PC boards essential
- 5 years industry working experience preferred
If this sounds like something that would interest you can reach me on 1713 423 1636 or simply apply above
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.