I work for Progressive Global Energy, I am responsible for recruiting for one of the largest oil field services companies in the world, there is currently and amazing opportunity within the company as an Electrical and Instrumental Designer in Tulsa ,OK. If this sounds like something that would interest you please reply to this email with a contact number and your most recent resume.
Job Responsibilities and Details
Contract Length - 1 year
Pay Rate - $30-$34.50 per hour depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week Location - Tulsa, OK BASIC FUNCTION: Conducts complex design assignments for the Engineering Department and functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced design concepts.
* Develops I&E Engineering Standards.
* Defines Projects by determining project objectives, selecting technical strategies and providing technical assistance to the business unit(s)
* Plans Projects by writing work scopes, developing schedules.
* Follow construction of Electrical / Instrumentation Projects (with Engineering approval)
* Implements Projects by monitoring performance, taking corrective actions, providing feedback to project.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of eight years of progressive work experience in electrical, instrumentation & controls is required. Emphasis on controls engineering and power distribution is required.
With a minimum of 1 year developing medium and high voltage systems with record keeping consistent with arc flash.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Refinery or petrochemical industry experience is preferred.
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent amount of experience is required. Ability to manage a project is essential. Working knowledge of commonly used engineering concepts and ability to apply this knowledge analytically. Ability to stay abreast of new technology developments and processes is essential. Technical experience in medium and high voltage systems development.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.