We are looking for an experienced Controls Engineer to join an Engineering team in Aberdeen on a contract / daily basis. Ideally we are looking for someone to start in April. Flexible start and finish times can be offered if you are not Aberdeenshire based.
The division of within our client which you will join is the rotating equipment & moving machinery (REMM).
- Experience with Gas turbines / compressor packages ( ideally Turbine control systems and ancillary equipment).
- PLC experience of RX3i and or GE FANUC
- Experience of HMI systems ( such as Wonderware, Citect, RS View and RS Factory suite application software)
- Design and implementation of Test Facilities
- Service / repair / troubleshoot and commissioning
- Ability to work with third parties and suppliers, being able to deal with work packages.
- Strong HSE appreciation
- Degree or 8 years+ commercial experience.
If interested then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can find me on Linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales