Supporting our Energy client who have their offices in Central London, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 8 month contract. Candidates need to be able to start within two weeks and good rates are available.
The person is required to contribute to a programme of work to make a series of tactical enhancements to our clients use of Openlink's Endur Trading and Risk Management System. The programme of work will cover a broad range of functional areas throughout the trading lifecycle.
Duties & Responsibilities**
- Work autonomously and within a team to deliver technology enabled business change
- Work with the Front Office and other business stakeholders, software development team and BA colleagues to assess, shape and deliver;
- tactical and/or strategic developments and business change
- Consult with key business stakeholders to understand processes, develop the business case, document requirements, develop specifications and acceptance criteria
- Ensure all business change is adequately planned and prioritised. With this plan supported by high level and detailed requirements (stories) and agreed acceptance criteria
- Work closely with software testing team (unit and QA testing) and the business (UAT) to ensure solutions meet expectations and have only a positive impact at implementation
Skills & Competencies**
- Detailed knowledge of European Gas Trading Market
- Detailed knowledge of Endur
- Self-starter/able to work with limited guidance
- Able to understand business issues and specify IT solutions
- Experience of documenting as-is and to-be business processes.
- Demonstrate credibility with working with business colleagues including the ability to provide appropriate challenge and review to requirements
- Functional Specification and configuration of commercial software packages as well as functional specification of custom developed software.
- Exposure to the full deal lifecycle including at least 3 of the following:
◦Valuation & Risk Management
◦Nominations / Industry Interfaces
◦Operations / Logistics
◦Invoicing & Settlements
◦Market Data Feeds and Curve Management
If you are interested in this role then please send across an updated CV of give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales