Title: - Buyer II
Pay rate: $24/hr
Duration: 6 Months with a strong chance of direct hire
Shift: 8hr work days, 40hr work weeks.
Longmont, Colorado -
- Work closely with the assigned business segments following an individual work plan and meeting day-to-day short-term objectives.
- Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Responsible for assigned commodities to meet the requirements including achieving lowest possible cost for material, balanced against optimum quality and schedule needs.
- Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, determine potential sources, obtain bids, and plan programs to meet business needs.
- Work with sourcing team, supporting sourcing activities, including supplier qualification, supplier evaluation and corrective action follow-up.
- Communicate with global sourcing team for global project and liaise with P&L sourcing team.
- Coordinate Central sourcing activities to accomplish business initiatives.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 3 year's work experience in the assigned commodity, supply chain or purchasing
3. Solid communication and analytical skills
4. Experienced using Microsoft office, Excel and Word.
5. Knowledge of MRP Systems - SAP preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.