Progressive global energy are currently recruiting for an associate material controls specialist to work in Williston, North Dakota to work for a world renowned oilfield service company. This is an opportunity to begin a career in the oil and gas industry and to work in an exciting, fast paced and challenging environment.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assists with the identification of material requirements, acquisition, and need dates
- Coordinate with project management/operations, procurement, and engineering to maximize material availability and minimize surplus.
- May assist in the accumulation and maintenance of materials control files, such as requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
- Work under close supervision of the Materials Control Supervisor or other Materials Control Specialists.
- This is an entry level position
- Clerical experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Good customer service skills
If this is a position you would like to apply for, please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.