Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for assemble Repair Technician to work for one of the world's biggest oil and gas companies based in South Tulsa, OK. If you want to work for an amazing company with very quick progression, apply here. This company is one that is multinational with an annual revenue of $16 billion per annum, they have facilities in over 40 countries worldwide and are one of the frontrunners in their established industry.
Shifts: Monday - Friday 3pm - 11 pm, on call schedule for weekends
Location: South Tulsa
Duration: 7 month contract with strong potential for hire
Job Details and Responsibilities for Assemble and Repair Technician :
- Under strict supervision, assembles and tests Artificial Lift products.
- Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly, and solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary.
- Acquires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Acquires and documents basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquires basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques.
- Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected in relatively short time frames.
Entry Level Position Assemble and Repair Technician
If this is something you would be interested in or know of anyone that it would interest, simply apply here or call 713 423 1646
Job Type: Contract
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.