As an artwork officer, you will be responsible for the coordination of the legal artwork between customers and manufacturers. Within this growing Pharmaceutical organization, we are looking for someone who has a great eye for detail and good communication skills.
Responsibilities of artwork officer
Coordination of the artwork process during launch preparation and as part of change control:
- Coordinate the artwork process in a timely manner and according to the internal Procedures.
- Ensure that the artwork of the packaging for drug products is created according to customer and external manufacturers specifications.
- Contact person between customer and external manufacturers regarding all artwork matters.
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Commercial competence, service oriented.
- Attention to detail, follow-through skills, and accuracy
- Good team worker.
- Time management skills.
- Pragmatic and stress resistance attitude.
- Experience with pharmaceutical products.
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary up to 52.000 €
- 13th month
- 37 days of holiday
- Personal growth opportunities
Are you ready for a new challenge as an Artwork officer at an international organization with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Robert Bots for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / r.bots [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.