Accessibility Tester, 3 Month Contract, West Midlands:
My client is looking for an Accessibility Tester who either has current or would be able to achieve BPSS Security Clarence.
They have given me the below specification.requirements:
- Experience of doing discovery phases related to accessibility testing for clients.
- Experience in recommending potential improvements for Accessibility Design Specifications
- Experience in Accessibility Testing processes and approach (including supporting test infrastructure and tooling)
- Understanding Accessibility Testing Standards - AAA, AA & A.
- Experience of leading Accessibility testing team and UAT team.
- Overall 3-4 years extensive experience of conducting Accessibility Testing.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales