Our business partner is in the middle of their migration to the cloud.
They use multiple Saas standards but als build platforms there selves.
They are looking for someone with knowledge of Azure and/or AWS environments. Besides this you will be contributing with your microservices and cloud native development experience.
Together with you teammates you determine the ideal architectures, components and you build the features to heighten the business value.
I'm looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- More than 2 years of experience in Cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
- Technical support to software teams
- Experienced in Linux/Windows server environments, focus on Linux
- Setup and automation of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge and experience with Linux server management, bash scripting, Ansible, ELK stack and Git flow are a big plus
You are able to open the dialogue with teams that have to implement a "new way of working" and further apply the automation process. You do this by showing how to do it and how it will happen. You will serve as a point of contact for all knowledge of the software and toolings.
Please contact me and I would love to tell you more about this position.
Hope to speak to you soon!