My client a large Upstream Oil & Gas Company are in need of a Production Group Leader in Alvarado, TX.
Length: Permanent Position
Location: Alvarado, TX.
Schedule: M-F 40 hours weekly
*Relocation expenses are included as well*
- Experience with Wireline Downhole Monitoring Equipment (neutron generator specifically).
- Experience with PCBs (printed circuit boards).
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field plus 3-5 years related experience or through 7-8 years working in a related manufacturing capacity.
- Previous experience leading team greater than 30+ employees and/or leading multiple business units.
- Previous financial accountability or budgetary responsibility of an area or cost center.
- Responsible for performance appraisals, goal setting, training and monitoring of personnel
- Develops and maintains team environment with the group through the planning and coordinating of group activities
- Assigns work to team/team leaders and monitors results
- Supports short and long range goals consistent with manufacturing management, production teams and the company
- Ensures efforts are directed towards process improvements, develops procedures and policies for assigned areas, and maintains compliance to safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for cost and quality of those functions under their leadership Minimum Requirements:
- Previous continuous improvement experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma certifications strongly preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.