About the job:
As the Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- DevelReview ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, issue inquiry requisitions, review techno-commercial vendor offers, prepare equipment, material and man-hour estimates.
- Establish engineering deliverables for earth works, concrete works, steel works, road works and other related civil works
- Review contract requirements for project execution, organize the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR), identify requirements and scope of work; review specifications, Plot plans, General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Review Philosophies, Area Classification Drawings, Fire and Gas Detector Layout Drawings and other relevant documents.
- Establish contract review criteria, identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects/client.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 12 years in structural engineering work experience in EPC for Oil & gas ideally for Offshore projects.
- Good communication skill and experiences in leading team of engineers & designers for the detail and engineering work for large sized projects.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.