I'm Currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for an initial 3 months contract with this role based in Sydney CBD starting early January!
This exciting opportunity will see you use your Azure cloud experience to automate infrastructure and code deployments to oversee a smooth transition between the environments. I'm looking for a self-starter someone who can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 year's experience in a DevOps Role.
- 2 + years extensive experience with Azure
- Powershell experience
- Cloud infrastructure architecture experience
- Networking and System Administration
- Automating infrastructure provision and code deployments in form of deployment CI/CD pipelines.
- Infrastructure as Code provision tools such as Azure ARM, Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Support for web hosting platform (IIS, Nginx, Apache etc)
- Experience in Security areas such as vulnerability scanning, web application firewalls, common attack vectors, etc
- Relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL) and strong ability to write SQL
- Web development tools (.NET, PHP, JAVA or similar)
- Web development platforms (SiteCore, Drupal, WordPress…etc.)
- Atlassian tools experience including Confluence and JIRA
- Knowledge of centralized logging, auditing, monitoring, and alerting best practices with ELK Stack.
If you're interested in this position please don't hesitate to apply and I will call you to discuss the role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018