For a client in Amsterdam I am urgently looking for 2 Security Analysts.
The client is open for Junior, Medior and Senior profiles. You are not going to work directly in their SOC but you are going to be part of a team who works parallel to the SOC. This team is called the innovation team. One of the elements is that you are going to build use cases and deliver them to the SOC and building controls in the SIEM.
- Bachelor degree in computer Science of similar area of study.
- At least two years of experience working as a Security analyst or Security specialist
- Experience with SIEM like SPLUNK, ArcSight or Qradar
- Extensive knowledge of how a SOC works
- CEH or OWASP certification is a big plus for testing the use cases
- Experience and knowledge of threat and vulnerability or Identity related processes and technology
- CISSP and IOS 27K is preferable
- GIAC certifications
Location: Amsterdam Hours:
40 hours a week Duration:
12 months (with possible extension)
Rate: Market conform based on experience When you are interested in this great opportunity in Amsterdam please send me your most recent CV in Word and your monthly salary indication and I will get in touch as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this job as a Security Analysts. ? Apply now and click on the link or send your resume to Guy Masseurs via g.masseurs @ progressive-nl.com.
If you want more information about this function or similar functions in IT, call Guy Masseurs at 020-530 5800
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.