Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Commission Manager to work on a coal-fired power plant based in Qatar. This will be a 1-year extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 10 years minimum in OGC environment.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Higher National Certificate (or equivalent) in a primary Engineering discipline
- Proficient written and oral English language communication skills.
The Commissioning Manager will be responsible for:
- Commissioning and Start-up of process and utility systems
- Identifying personnel and equipment resources necessary to perform mechanical commissioning activities for assigned systems.
- Analysing work problem and make corrections, which will facilitate the completion of assignments.
- Managing mechanical techs in the coordination of work.
- Reading and interpreting P&ID's, Piping Isometrics and Production Flow Diagrams
- Maintaining effective working relationships with direct supervision and other department.
- Reporting writing and records maintenance
- Interacting with Engineering and Operations team for input and draw from past experience and knowledge when developing procedures.
The project is due to run for another 3 years and is ideally suited to a Commissioning manager that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.