For one of our international key clients we are urgently looking for a Program Manager
You are responsible for execution of these projects within time, quality, costs and advancement of learning and engagement of the project team and stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for project execution managing quality, costs, time and people
- Preparing and enforcing decision making and risk management and escalation
- Continuously refine the project approach based on learnings to fit the transformation strategy
- Act as primary point of contact for the team and stakeholders concerning project planning, decision making and deliverables.
- Manage the project interaction with other projects and operational performance
- Engage the functional organisation to align on planning, capacities and delivery
- Stimulate learning and continuous improvement by evaluations and direct interventions
For this role we are looking for someone who has
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Finance additional project management or Finance certification is a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in project and change management, preferably with cross-border pan-European Shared Service Centre
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Fluent English language required
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply ASAP with your most recent CV and hourly rate/salary indication.
I look forward to hearing from you!