Progressive GE is recruiting for a Production Accounting Analyst for one of the World's Largest Oil & Gas Companies(Operator). The position is a 12 month, full-time contract with high potential to go direct hire as this company has extensive production plans through 2035. It is based in Midland, TX. We offer full benefits to our employee contractors and 401k. Competitive hourly pay with over time at time and a half.
- Research & reconcile production volumes
- Research & reconcile purchaser statements
- Monitor daily & monthly production at battery and well level
- Set up wells and build diagrams in ProCount
- Work with field operations to collect production data for entry
- Set up new wells and facilities in accounting software
- Monitor daily/monthly allocations to verify allocations are set up correctly; troubleshoot accordingly
- Report production volumes to the regulatory agencies
- Oil and Gas Production accounting/analyst experience.
- ProCount knowledge is essential, strong IT and data skills.
- Self-starter with strong written & verbal communications skills.
- Comfort level in calling field personnel to troubleshoot accounting issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with field level.
- Demonstrate experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- 3+ years of Production Accounting experience in oil & gas, with experience in typical onshore accounting setups (e.g. tanks, LACTs, gas meters, SWD systems, and gas lift).
- Expertise in running P2 software (eVIN & ProCount) required; knowledge of JOYN software beneficial.
- Proficient knowledge of TX and/or NM state production reporting requirements. BLM/ONRR reporting expertise preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Strong time management and organizations skills.
- Ability to multi task under deadline pressures.
- Strong attention to details, positive attitude, able to take direction and work well within a team setting.
- Ability to apply learnings, to adapt to work challenges, and to demonstrate independent initiative.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.