I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a 3-6 month contract based in the North East. The client is well established in providing manufactured goods for the oil and gas industry and is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to help design new products and update drawings on previous products.
- Bespoke design of products to customer specifications
- Update existing designs
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure on time delivery within budget
- Liaise with client and suppliers
- Perform detailed engineering calculations as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced Autodesk Inventor user including I-Logic and Vault
- Oil and gas industry experience necessary
- Experience of meeting client specifications i.e/ materials and cost
- 3 years of work experience in a Mechanical Design Engineering environment
If you are interested in this role, please send a current CV
If this is not of interest at the moment but you know someone who has the relevant skill-set and is looking for a new contract, please pass on my details!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales