IT Solution Architect
Are you looking for a change in your career where you will be able to use your experience in order to optimize a solid infrastructure ? Then this might be your chance !
As IT Solution Architect you are the technical reference person and recommend the most appropriate solutions for infrastructure as well as for software.
You define the transition path from current IT stack to target vision and control its correct execution during projects/programs roll-out.
As IT Solutions Architect you:
- design & roll out cost effective architectures for your functional domain to meet business requirements
- focus on execution plan and control the deliverables from the outsourcing partner
- support the domain manager in vendor management. activities as solution expert
- coach and support Business Analyst, Project Manager, other member of the teams, in the framework of small developments & projects when applicable
- drive innovation in technology
IT Solutions Architect - your skills:
- IT Infrastructure Technologies and Architectures: server, database, virtualization, containerization, storage and backup, application architectures (redundancy, clustering), networking, cloud technologies, CD/CI technologies.
- Microsoft Skype for business, VMware, Powershell, DHCP, DNS, IIS, backup software, linux (red hat), solaris, capacity management.
- Azure, office365, IIS, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SCCM/WSUS, Microsoft SQL, Citrix, Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, SANS controls, Oracle and Jboss.
- Security Technologies and Architectures : firewalls, internet proxy, load balancing, VPN solutions, application security, GDPR compliancy, ..
- Firewall (Checkpoint), antivirus (Trend Micro), certificats (personal, SSL, AD Certificate Services), networking basics (LAN & WAN), Active Directory, Group Policies
IT Solution Architect - your profile:
- You are a good "troubleshooter" who is going for structured solutions.
- You have a sense of responsibility, take initiative and are always looking innovation.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are loyal, integer, stress-resistant, flexible and accurate.
- You can work independently just as well as in a team.
- You have a good knowledge French or Dutch and technical English
- Together with your colleagues you deliver a proactive contribution to the high availability of the systems, the network environment and their security. You deliver support to other IT departments (internal & external).
- We work in a ITIL frame for incident management, problem management, change & release management
IT Solution Architect - offer:
- a great technical challenge
- join a committed and collaborative team
- work in an easily reachable location of Brussels
- use the liberty given to you to optimize the infrastructure
You can apply directly here with your CV in order to know more about it.
Keywords: IT, Infrastructure, Solution, Architect, design, implementation, system, microsoft, software, Virtualization, VMware, SCCM, O365, ...