A Global Engineering company who specialise in supporting clients in the Oil & Gas, mining and natural gas industries with their innovative products are looking to add an electromechanical engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to work hands-on with the companies revolutionary product, and is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join this growing start-up at a key time.
- Fault-finding on product, problem-solving
- Read and interpret technical drawings and identify solutions to any issues identified
- Constantly review product and identify areas for improvement
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Electromechanical engineering, robotics etc.)
- Good experience with electromechanical prodcuts, knowledge of hardware, embedded software and mechanical components, whether commercially of as part of a Degree
- Self-starter, good analytical thinker and able to problem-solve
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious engineering graduate or electromechanical engineer to join a growing company working on an innovative solution. If this sounds like something that would be of interest please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales