A huge well known client of mine has a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join them on a 6 months contract based in Norwest.
My client is looking for a candidate who has come from a development background and will support them on their journey of moving towards a DevOps model. Other experience within extracting value in an abundance of live data and assist transform their ageing infrastructure architecture.
This contract is expected to run for between 1-2 years given the size of the project at hand
Key experience needed for this role:
- Experience in DevOps environments (experience in establishing this function favoured)
- Wintel enterprise application development and deploy at scale (MS)
- Docker, Kubernetes, containerisation
- IoT, rapid prototyping (multi-platform solutions)
- Data Analytics, ETL, SQL, unstructured data query
This is an opportunity really not to be missed and if is of interest and you have the skill set required then I would be keen to speak with you.
Please apply today and I will give you a call to discuss the role further. For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018