A Global leader in the Medical Devices industry are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Hampshire.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the development, production and documentation of control systems within an Automated manufacturing environment.
The role will follow the night shift pattern with 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Assist in the design, implementation and validation of control systems
- Support and optimise existing control systems
- Assist engineering department when requires
Knowledge and experience;
- Extensive experience of PLC and Scada programming
- Understanding of software packages such as SQL,VBA or VB.NET for example
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Control systems
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales