My client, a large Operator in the Midland, TX area is looking to bring on an Assistant Materials Coordinator to their team.
Location: Midland, TX (must be local)
Contract: Contract to hire
Schedule: M-F 40 hour work week
- 1-3 years as a Materials Coordinator or related field
- Knowledge of ADP system and Open Invoice
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strict attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and strong computer skills (specifically Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Team player with excellent organization and communication skills, work ethic, initiative and an independent thinker.
- Ability to research and verify data integrity using multiple sources of data.
- Ability to multi-task and accurately record details into systems and handle high volumes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide procurement and oversight of all Project Engineering materials, including movement of those materials and equipment and processing invoices against said material
- Manage all MRO procurement activities including supplier relationship interfaces.
- Work closely with Project Engineering clients effectively and efficiently.
- Execute work in accordance with functional procedures, including those contained in the Purchasing & Contracting Guide and Procurement and Inventory Management Guide.
- Steward return, repairs and/or replacement of material into inventory.
- Ensure material movements are recorded timely in the inventory management system.
- Work with Procurement's Inventory Management group to resolve physical inventory discrepancies.
- Projects as assigned by Materials Manager or Project Engineering Manager.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.