For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Product Owner Salesforce Knowledge Management
You are responsible for:
- Ownership of Salesforce Knowledge Management tool as the single source of support content for consumers and consumer care agents.
- Maintain the product roadmap for Salesforce Knowledge Management within broader context of our technology landscape.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize requirements, balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders, as well as scope the deliverable benefits of change.
- Define clear user stories with focus on product vision and business requirements Facilitate requirements and enhancements discussion with Salesforce technical knowledge in mind
- Share the content and overall consumer experience vision with stakeholders and scrum teams to ensure understanding of needs and best possible output.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog, communicating the vision to the scrum team
- Understand and refine the support content strategy, working closely with Knowledge Management Content Lead
- Ensure compliancy and quality of the tool with NPSS processes, testing, training, and documentation.
- Support tool users, Digital Services team, and IT Support whenever they have questions or issues related to the tool.
The perfect candidate needs to have:
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 3- 5 years' experience in a Product Owner role.
- Experience of working in Agile and DevOps delivery model
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com, Salesforce Service Cloud preferred.
- Fully fluent in English
Duration: 3 months+
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply asap with your most recent CV.