Manager de Transition en Finance
I am looking for an Interim Manager in Finance (FP&A - Financial, Planning & Analysis) for one of our biggest client based in Paris.
This is a 3 months mission, renewable.
The FP&A Director will provide strong executive leadership and overall management of the BU finance and planning cycle over the different 5 regions of the parameter (NAR, LAR, Asia, EMEA, China and central organizations). This role will plan and coordinate relevant actions plans and reporting tools to allow the achievement of the strategic goals as required. The position will provide overall leadership and focus to the relevant functions to support all other areas of the company.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Regional CFOs & Finance teams as part of the Finance and Planning process (monthly closing reporting, forecast process) supporting the achievement of B&A strategy. Manage the interface and interaction between Group (France) & regions to insure a smooth coordination and roll-out of guidelines
- Manage the BU overall monthly reporting and forecasting process, focusing on rationalizing the BU evolution, trajectory and achievements of targets
- Provide the Executive team with financial advice and input on all aspects of company strategy, goals and objectives. Partner with various members of the BU Executive team to address both tactical and strategic initiatives in the most effective manner
- Support the implementation of transformation initiatives and development of new Business Lines within the BU (e.g. PPaaS)
- Work closely with all cross-functional leadership to support the business needs (i.e., Sales, Product Management, Product Development, Strategic Initiatives, Customer Support and other teams)
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentor direct reports and staff and be a role model for the company
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Competencies / Skills Requirements:
- Strong demonstrated business acumen, including upper-level experience with overall strategic business planning, sales forecasting, budgeting, and employee management
- Understanding of both the technology and payment industry
- Technical skills in P&L Management, strategic planning, trend analysis, process evaluation and financial modelling
- Strong interpersonal skills to include the ability to mentor, coach, and train.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability & desire to interact and present effectively to all levels of management upto and including Group CFO
- Serve as credible deputy to the BU CFO and represent the BU CFO as required
- Stress resistant and used to succeeding in high stakes meetings
- Ideal background in Transaction Services with exposure to top tier management consulting
- Superior technical skills including SAP, Salesforce.com, TM1, BUI tools
- Ability to take complex topics and present in an insightful and straightforward manner to all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration. Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, project management, and budget management
- Proven experience in developing and leading a team that is aligned with the goals and direction of the company
Required Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's or MBA preferred
- 12+ years of experience in relevant financial and operational management, with both big four Transactions services experience and /or management consulting and operational role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Requires sitting for a long period of time
- Working in an office environment
- Some bending, stooping and stretching required
- Requires ability to work under stressful conditions
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment
- This job operates in a clerical office setting
- Evening or weekend work may be required
Travel: Some travel required across B&A regions
If you are interested in, don't hesitate to contact me, and you can send your resume to this address : [email protected]