Manager de transition Accounting Director
Notre client est un acteur français majeur de la Finance. Il recherche un « Manager de Transition « Accounting Director» pour une mission en freelance située à Paris (75) et à pourvoir rapidement.
He is preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements, and ensuring appropriate internal control procedures, while innovating to increase accuracy and reduce time-to-close.
Duties and Responsibilitis:
- Manage a team of 22 employees/3 direct reports as well as leading the Group Accounting community (doted reporting line)
- Responsible to drive the move of Group Accounting teams towards Accounting Global Business Services centers WW
- Consolidation department:
- Manage the monthly global consolidation of over 100 domestic and international reporting units
- Manage the bi-annual audited consolidated accounts
- Propose action plans to improve performance and remediate issues
- Accounting norms:
- Prepare and review and implement the Group's accounting policies and procedures
- Anticipate implementation of new IFRS norms
- Provide support and advice to business in solving accounting items
- French entities accounting:
- Maintain a timely and accurate accounting and reporting of all financial reports and statements with supporting schedules in accordance with IFRS and local French GAAP accounting policies for the Group's entities based in France
- Education: University or business college degree (DECF, DESCF, MSTCF, Master CCA)
- Fluent English both in writing and orally
Level of experience required :
- Proven experience as an Accounting Director with a track record of providing strong financial leadership
- Evidence of making a strong contribution to the overall management, including sound financial control in an international accounting standards environment.
- Experience with managing evaluation, due diligence, execution and integration of potential acquisitions.
Ability to drive GBS/SSC implementation
Si cette opportunité vous correspond je vous invite à m'envoyer immédiatement votre CV (format World) à l'adresse suivante : [email protected].
Je vous invite à communiquer cette offre à vos contacts, ou à me recommander des personnes pouvant correspondre.