Lieu: Bruxelles, Belgique
Type d'emploi: Mission Freelance
Are you a network engineer looking for your new challenge to evolve in your carreer ? This description below might be your next job.
Network engineer - Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support of the network environment (LAN/WAN, including Voice).
- 1st and 2nd line network infrastructure support to the Helpdesk and end users in case of non-routine problems (e.g. software bugs, hardware bugs, hardware problems, configuration problems etc.)
- Network monitoring, incident and troubleshooting
- Analyse and troubleshoot the daily network reporting.
- Create and maintain standard procedures (SOP'S) on behalf of the daily operational environment to offer solutions for problems and actions that can be solved on a routine basis
- Development, screening and maintaining current and new network tools
- Initiate and cooperate in network improvement, installation and migration projects.
- Write, correct and maintain the proper network documentation.
- Create, test and maintain service recovery procedures and plans.
- Contexte technique
Network engineer - Technical requirements:
- Experience in networking, preferably in large international environments
- Cisco switches, Cisco routers · Other network equipment knowledge is a plus
- Able to work with or experience with network monitoring tools
- TCP/IP - VoIP
- Basic knowledge of routing protocols
- Experience with incident management of a complex network and the relevant network management tools
Status: employee or freelance