60 - Quality Technician (PR-34104494)
Type d'emploi: Mission Freelance
For a global leader in power technologies and energy systems , i am looking for a Quality Technician.
- Update on quality inspection plan on Raw material.
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Guarantees finished products meet required specifications prior to releasing shipments.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly, reporting quality anomalies to the quality engineer with Perform the quality alert.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes, Understands and follows applicable policies and procedures.
- Represent the quality department in the production line to ensure compliance with operating procedures and production flow with production planning.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proven work experience in a production environment as a Quality Technician, Quality Inspector, or similar role.
- Good level of reading 2D Drawings, Ability to analyse and interpret technical information.
- French with good level of English