Vegetation Supervisor - W2 - Allentown PA (PR-33846603)
Vegetation Management Supervisor- 12 Month Contract - w2 - Allentown
Progressive GE are looking for a Supervisor with expertise in Vegetation Management.
The following role description and attributes are the minimum requirements needed to fill these roles and other qualifications, certifications and duties may be identified and assigned. Transmission Vegetation Management (TVM) Maintenance Program is the routine, scheduled work along the Transmission rights of way (ROW) to clear, control, cut and remove vegetation within the ROW, growing into the ROW, or outside the ROW with permission.
- Field Oversight
- Perform review of projects, in coordination with Arborists, Outreach/SCS, Program Oversight and other team members to identify work approach and method, potential access points, sensitive areas, landing sites and any special issue areas
- Participate in project walk-downs with Arborist, SCS, Outreach, Tree contractor and other appropriate parties
- Review three-week look ahead schedule for any issues and work with project team to mitigate
- Provide assistance to review, accept and implement change orders
- Participate in project meetings
- Review in progress tree work to ensure it is performed properly
- Perform and document crew reviews
- Perform and document safety observations
- Provide weekly update of progress and completed work to project team
- Provide technical expertise to TVM and SCS, Outreach, Tree Contractor, Environmental, Project Close-out and property owners regarding the scopes of work
- Perform Quality Control of all work to ensure completion and work with Tree contractor to correct any discrepancies
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Allentown PA
Rate: $55-65 Depending on experience
Vehicle: Stiped provided for GAS and Use of own
Cell: Stipend Provided
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com