Vegetation Management (PR-34159207)
Progressive Global Energy is hiring a Vegetation Manager for an initial 12 month contract with a utility company in their Lehigh, PA location.
This position is all in the field and includes truck, laptop, cell phone and pay ranges $50-60/hr based on experience level.
Responsibilities: Vegetation Manager will be responsible for analyzing and executing solutions across full vegetation management lifecycle. Work with project design and construction teams to build out vegetation management plans for new construction, refab, and O&M.
- Maintenance - regular planned maintenance. Plan and do Q/C, Give it to contractors. Check it gets done to specification and check safety
- Manage work flow management / updating schedules / using the software (geo digital work studio) / tracking progress / budget updates
- Respond to customer request, complete visit sites, inspect and assess situation.
- Internal customers - work orders that need responding too. Pole replacements etc.
- Excellent people skills - dealing with customers about trees near their homes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with vegetation management, and utilities
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com