Utility Scheduler - Hybrid - Philadelphia, PA (PR-33917970)
Progressive GE partner with Power Utility owners, developers, engineering firms and EPC's to provide expert contractors. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for utility & commercial scale Power projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an Electric Utility Company, is seeking a Utility Scheduler for a contract position in Philadelphia, PA.
Working as a Progressive GE employee on site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our clients' project through the following responsibilities:
- Provide analytical schedule support for Project Managers, Managers of Projects and Directors.
- Ensure adherence to standard milestone reporting, policies, programs, processes and scheduling protocols.
- Responsible to develop status and analyze detailed critical path schedules, workload and resource forecasts through the use of computer applications such as: Primavera P6, Project View, Hyperion System, Asset Suite 8, Microsoft Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Project, etc.
- Actively works to support the project closeout process and develop reports to identify closeout issues.
- Identify project/program milestones and schedule issues early and provide resolutions to ensure the successful execution of projects and programs.
- Ensure that project schedules are properly base lined at each phase approval.
- Monitor and evaluate historical trending and organizational performance through the development of indicator graphs and reports.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Power Utility construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hotline
Work Schedule: HYBRID, 3 days in office & 2 days at home
Job Type: Contract, 12 Month Duration (with opportunity to extend)
Work Location: 2301 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19103
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com