Utility Planner (PR-33876850)
- Assist Project Manager in Planning of complex electric & gas projects
- Work in conjunction with customers and internal personnel to plan projects accordingly
- Perform service planning/design of line extensions to residential and commercial
- Perform spotting of meter location
- Eventually perform service orders for electric and gas
- Read construction designs/utility locator maps to familiarize with underground/overhead electrical/gas lines
- Tracking and updating job orders in SAP.
- Collaborating with field workers and engineers using SharePoint.
- Requirements: experience with new pole construction, rules 15 & 16, and identifying meter locations.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com