Underground Engineer - Fort Worth, TX (PR-33897262)
Progressive GE partner with Power Utility owners, developers, engineering firms and EPC's to provide expert contractors. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls and Engineering for utility & commercial scale Power projects across the USA. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an EPC, are seeking both an Underground Engineer and Lead Underground Engineer for a contract position in Fort Worth, TX.
- Work with design teams of 2 to 10 engineers and designers and work closely with construction, procurement and permitting teams to execute underground transmission and distribution construction projects.
- Prepare and develop distribution and transmission voltage construction packages for underground projects, including manhole and equipment installation, conduit and duct bank design, feeder replacement, cable replacement, and new feeder design.
- Develop routing analysis for the design of low to high voltage distribution and transmission lines using CADD/GIS design and mapping software.
- Determine construction feasibility through route studies, conflict analysis, and construction cost estimating.
- Perform field inspections, measurements or calculations for overhead and underground electric facilities on public and private utility systems.
- Perform QA/QC reviews of studies, reports, and construction design packages.
- Prepare calculations and assist with equipment specifications, such as cable pulling calculations, voltage drop, pole loading.
- Other duties as assigned
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Power Utility construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hotline
Job Type: Contract to hire
Duration: 7/5/2022 - 7/4/2023
Office location: 100 Energy Way, Ste 1700 Fort Worth, TX 76102
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com