Transmission System Planning Consultant (PR-33951510)
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION for a Leading Company in the Utility space! This is an amazing company that has a reported 91% retention rate! They offer career progression and outstanding benefits. They offer a bonus structure that is unheard of in this industry. This is a company you would want to spend the rest of your career at!
Title: Transmission Systems Planning Consultant
- Bachelors or better degree from ABET accredited university
- Minimum 3 years, or Master's in Engineering with 2 years, of related experience associated with electric utility operations, planning, or consulting, or a Ph.D. in Engineering with 1 year of related experience.
- Knowledge of electric transmission systems and transmission system planning processes
- Experience with power system planning and operations; short circuit, voltage analysis, harmonics analysis, etc.
- Strong computer skills using industry software such as PSS/E, PSLF, EMTP/ATP, PSCAD, etc.
- Ability to execute a transmission system planning study independently
- Knowledge of NERC and FERC standards
MBA is a PLUS
Professional Engineering (PE) Is a BIG PLUS.
Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin. Relocation assistance provided
Sponsorship with US experience!!!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com