Transmission & Distribution Superintendent (PR-33972135)
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on construction project site.
- Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and Project Manager.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Responsible for cost control and project scheduling.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com