Test Engineer (015247)
Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for a Test Engineer for a Large Energy company for their Nuclear Plant Projects. We are seeking candidates that have experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementing, and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program components and preoperational test procedures and test packages. The position is based in Waynesboro, GA. Non-local candidates will receive daily, non-taxable per diem.
This is a full time, one year contract that has potential to extend longer term. As your agency we will work to place you with other clients on other projects upon contract completion. The normal schedule is Monday through Friday 40 hour weeks, but lots of times candidates can anticipate up to a 60-hour work week with 12 hour work days at the Plant sites to get the required testing completed. We offer competitive hourly rates, per diem, and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc.).
- Engineering degree from ABET College OR SRO/RO License
- Preparing, reviewing, field implementing, and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in analyzing diagnostic traces, performing design calculations, and/or troubleshooting Motor Operated Valves and Actuators (preferably in Nuclear power plants).
- Experience writing functional performance test plans/procedures
- Assembling a complete testing or troubleshooting plan
- Ability to extract critical design information from design documentation and apply into test plans and/or evaluate empirical test information with respect to design documentation
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met, and components met for design basis
- Understanding of control systems: Emerson, Siemens, and Allen Bradley
- Qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994
- Familiar with testing on 480 Volt and Switchgear
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting meetings
- Good team-building skills
- Strong communication skills, especially with documentation.
- Able to participate in cross functional teamwork, coordinate multiple work groups during testing, and provide technical support
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com