Technical Writer (PR-33935185)
Progressive GE is seeking a Technical Writer for a long term contract role (3 years) with a flexible WFH policy!
- Technical writing experience
- Time management/project management skills
- Experienced with MS Suite (WORD, PPT, TEAMS, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Experience building curricula, specifically, technical curricula is a plus
- Experience with learning technology software, i.e. Articulate or Captivate eLearning authoring tools is a plus
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or Animate experience is a plus
- General knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience with creating feedback tools that accurately measure learning objectives
- Ability to work independently
Please apply here if interested!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com