T&D Superintendent (PR-33925568)
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on construction project site.
- Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and Project Manager.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Responsible for cost control and project scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned.
Transmission Line experience is required. High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, must have strong safety background, and must have previous construction and relay testing experience with substations/transmission lines. A minimum of 10 years of related transmission line experience is required, with a minimum of 5 years experience with 230kv, 345kv, or 500kv. Experience managing subcontractors is required.
Must have US work authorization.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com