Systems Engineer (PR-33928786)
- Support SCADA system used to operate and monitor the Electric Transmission electrical power system and other assets
- Works independently, this role formulates or defines specifications for complex software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing code
- Works with an application dealing with the overall operating system and complex in operation and activities
- Works at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications and with an individual business unit on multi-project assignments.
- Connect new technologies to existing SCADA system with a variety of protocols
- Plan, design, implement, enhance, and maintain complex system
- Monitor and tune performance of SCADA system
**Local Candidates Only: Requires 1 week in office, 1-week remote rotation (100% remote is not an option). Also, requires participation in a 24x7 on call rotation with the team. On call 7 days as backup then 7 days as primary about every 6 weeks.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com