Solar Project Manager - Mass - 12 Month Contract
Construction Project Manager -Renewables - Massachusetts - 6 Month Plus
Progressive GE have some great opportunities with a highly reputable Solar Developer who are seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee projects on a utility sized scale development in Massachusetts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and directly responsible for aspects of project
- Manage and oversight of all subcontractor work onsite (electrical, civil, technicians)
- In charge of operations budgets and forecasts
- Report to Senior Management
- Adhere / Enforce company policies and OSHA safety polices
- Perform Quality control inspections to ensure work is being done to Design / Scope of Work
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding Electrical / Civil / Structural principles
- Ability to read a construction SOW and Blueprints
- Commercial size project experience
- Commercial Scale Solar Experience
Rate: Dependant on experience
Per Diem: Not available.
Duration: 6-12 Months
Start Date: May
Please send me your up-to-date resume or call +1 857 317 5021 to find out more.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.