Solar Project Engineer - Hybrid (PR-33929768)
Progressive Global Energy is hiring a project engineer for an initial 12 month contract with a utility company in their Detroit, MI location.
This position is hybrid with 2 days/week in office and and pay ranges $55 - $75 per hour based on experience level.
The project engineer position will involve:
- Supports Customers in Project Engineering duties.
- Leads in the Design & Construction of Solar assets.
- Provides knowledge/guidance of and performs duties related to NERC compliance.
- Provides knowledge/guidance of and performs duties related to SCADA communications.
- Initiates or performs pre-planning, RFP evaluation, vendor management, site walk-downs, verifications of as-builts, and close-outs.
- Helps to stand up and grow program through experience and active involvement in strategy.
- Renewables Engineer background
- 4+ years of experience in related projects
- Demonstrated experience in the Solar Energy Design & Construction
- Experience with SCADA communications for control & operation of assets
- Familiarity with NERC compliance
- Experience with RFP evaluation, vendor management, site walk-downs
If you are interested in learning more about this project engineer position in Detroit and meet the above criteria, please send your latest resume for review.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com