Site Safety Owner's Rep (PR-33918875)
Progressive GE partners with Solar and Wind owners, developers, engineering firms, and OEM's to provide expert contractors across the lower 48. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls, and Engineering.
Progressive GE's project oversight and O&M teams have supported the engineering, construction, and ongoing operations of utility and commercial-scale solar and wind projects across the lower 48. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an Owner is seeking a Site Safety Owner's Representative for a contract position in California.
Working as a Progressive GE employee on-site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our client's projects through the following responsibilities
- Oversee the safety on site for a utility-scale solar construction project
- Train/ guide junior safety owner's Rep on neighbouring site
- Present & communicate with subcontractors, and all levels of management within the organization to drive the safety culture and best practice
- 7+ years experience as safety personnel on a construction site
- Great verbal and written communication skills, and client-facing experience
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations, LOTO, equipment operations, etc
- Formal education or training in safety
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Wind and Solar construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hotline
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com