Site Admin - PA (PR-33918004)
Progressive GE partners with Solar and Wind owners, developers, engineering firms, and OEM's to provide expert contractors across the lower 48. We specialize in Project Management, Construction, HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls, and Engineering.
Progressive GE's project oversight and O&M teams have supported the engineering, construction, and ongoing operations of utility and commercial-scale solar and wind projects across the lower 48. We bring skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, an EPC is seeking a Site Administrator for a contract position in PA.
Working as a Progressive GE employee on-site and championing HSE at all times, you will be responsible for the successful completion of our client's projects through the following responsibilities
- Assist Site Manager with administrative tasks
- Times sheets, reports, emails
- Records of incoming and outgoing materials
- Coordinate with contractors
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative or clerical position
- Fluency in office operations: Microsoft office suite, emails, etc
- Experienced being on a construction site, working with the construction culture
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative Wind and Solar construction projects
- Attractive hourly rates and compensation for all hours worked
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to employee benefits and 401k
- Access to supplemental insurance
- HR Department and Resolution Hotline
For further information, please contact <RECRUITER>on <EMAIL>to talk in more detail about this and other exciting opportunities we have.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com