Senior Transmission Line Engineer (PR-33925496)
Senior Transmission Line Engineer
Required skills and knowledge:
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve the more difficult technical problems related to speciality area.
- Strong skill set of computing and design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create interpersonal relationships and work within a team environment.
- Knowledge of computers and software such as AutoCAD, PLS-CADD, PLS-CADD pole/tower within the department.
- Possess willingness to develop, promote and comply with Mesa safety requirements.
- Bachelor level degree in ENGINEERING.
- 7+ years of experience as a Transmission Line Engineer
P.E. is a PLUS, but is NOT a requirement.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com