Senior Project Manager (PR-33906231)
- This role will manage the Project Managers and report to the Program Manager
- Must be highly experienced in project management, project controls, contracting, construction, client relations, and the ability to lead a team/mentor junior PMs.
- Experience with document control, scheduling, cost control and project management software is required.
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Multiple years of experience on construction project sites or executing program management in the industries of aviation, commercial, energy, government, manufacturing, oil & gas, process, transportation, transmission & distribution, or water is preferred.
- A basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is required.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 hour certification is strongly preferred.
- Must live in Albuquerque, NM or be willing to relocate, this cannot be a remote role.
- 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week with potential to work OT
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com