Senior Project Engineer (010013)
Senior Project Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set timeline by developing SOPs and leading small teams through various facility improvement projects.
- Create Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) for small to mid sized projects. Develop Statement of Work (SOWs).
- Coordinate with on site Engineers, Operations, and third party contractors to meet deadlines and hit deliverables.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Strong electro-mechanical experience with equipment and facilities.
- Knowledge of pumps, tanks, heat exchangers, valves, piping, insulation, electrical, controls hardware, PLCs, switchgear, various machining equipment is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of automation and controls.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com