Senior Mechanical Engineer (PR-33937320)
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION for Leading Company in Utility space. They offer great benefits and career progression. The process will consist of 1 or 2 interviews and an offer!
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum of 7-15 years' experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Great piping experience (pulp and paper, pipe stress, heavy industrial, etc.)
- Background in Power Generation is a plus
- Experience with Stress and Hydraulic analysis
- System knowledge of HVAC, AutoCAD, Plant 3D, etc.
- PE license is a MUST HAVE
- BSME from an ABET accredited college/university
Location: Tennessee, remote work available.
This company does NOT offer VISA transfer/Sponsorship*
If interested in applying/learning more, please send me your updated resume and best number to reach you at. If not, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends and network.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com