Senior Mechanical Engineer - Nuclear (PR-33982179)
Currently looking for a Senior OR Staff Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) to work with one of our clients on a substation project. The role will be fully in office.
This is a contract to hire role, the initial contract will be for 6 months with high likeliness of extension.
- System calculations, design packages relating to building services.
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- May develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
- May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient, or testing is advisable.
- May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports, or project design assignments
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of experience for Staff level, minimum of 7 years of experience for Senior level
- Must have 6-8 years of experience including substations, transmission lines or distribution construction.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Progressive please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com